Friday, October 31, 2008

Viva "Viva Robusto!"

I know you've been waiting patiently for something new to appear in this space since our return to the United States. Unfortunately, several factors have conspired to keep me from updating our beloved blog.

1. Trial photo slideshow program too limited.
I was hoping to edit together a slideshow. I had the whole thing worked out -- I already selected all the photos and music -- but the program I was using topped out at 36 photos max. That's not gonna cut it. If you know of a cool shareware photo slideshow program with unlimited photo potential, I'm all ears.

2. I can't log into Blogger from our desktop.
I'm not sure why this is happening, but every time I try to log into Blogger from our desktop, I get a page that simply reads, "Not Found." I can log in from our laptop, but that doesn't really do me any good because all of our new pictures are on the desktop. And the laptop hard drive is too full for me to simply move them over.

For now, all I can offer is the promise that I will add new pictures and a photo slideshow... at some point in the near future. Until then, here's something to get excited about -- I just passed the 50,000 word mark on my book. I have 3-ish chapters left to complete before I start shopping the thing around. I'm not one to toot my own horn, but it is probably the greatest book ever produced in the history of Western civilization.

Until next time...

No comments: